Sunday 3 February 2008

Hi. Howdy. Hello.

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog!
I've been wanting to do one for ages but, with a lack of computer and internet connection, alas could not. Anyway this has since been rectified and here I am, keyboard at the ready and broadband powered up.
A bit about me. I'm a 25 year old aspiring novelist. I'm also a singer/songwriter and am in my final year at Salford Uni.
I think I'm generally going to use this as a platform to get me writing more regularly. Perhaps put up some bits and pieces of my work (scary!). I'd also really like to meet other like minded people for encouragement, sharing of tips and such!
I'm sure it will all start off a little messy and slapdash, but hopefully I'll find my way round soon!

5 comments:

Roland Hulme said...

I'm going to be reading your blog with interest! The David Mitchell thing still freaks me out, but what the hell. I used to have a thing for Martine McCrutcheon. How twisted is that?

Kirsty Novelicious said...

Hi Roland,
Thanks for your comment, my first one - very exciting!
Haha, I know the David Mitchell thing is a tad wierd, I don't know what it is. Think it's probably the whole nerdy, posh bloke thing.
Whats wrong with Martine Mccutcheon?! I know someone who had a thing for Marge Simpson, now that's twisted...

Fliscorno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fliscorno said...

Well, I wish you a pleasant time on the blogoland :-)

Kirsty Novelicious said...

Well, thanks!