Sunday 17 February 2008

The Action Plan

This is a Meme, I was given by the fabulous Militant Ginger, it's a scary endevour, thinking so far into the future!

The Action Plan:

1. Name three things about yourself you would like to improve:

1. Attitude: I’ve had a string of upsets over the past few years and am ashamed to say it’s dampened my spirit, somewhat. My attitude has become more downbeat than I’d like it to be, and instead of embarking on life with the view that great things will happen, I’ve found myself expecting something bad around the corner. It’s horrible!

2. Health: I’ve been poorly more often than usual, and can attribute a lot of it to the lifestyle I lead. Drinking too much wine (don’t know if I can stop that), smoking too many cigarettes, and not enough fruit and vegetables! I need to get fitter (does sex count as exercise?), and cut down on the ol’ stress levels.

3. Mind: This is the one thing I’m completely confident in. But there are so many things in the big wide world that I know bugger all about and it bugs me. Whether it be amazing life changing books (recommendations welcome!) I haven’t read, people I haven’t met, places I’ve never seen. I would like to broaden my intellectual horizons - any help would be appreciated!

2: Name something you would like to achieve:

a) Within 1 year: A completely fantastic, complete novel. And possibly a mega bucks publishing deal to go with it (I’m allowed one fantasy hey?)

b) Within 5 years: Own house. Complete with mahoosive kitchen, glass ceiling bathroom and freestanding bath, and a cosy library room, with open fire. Mmmm!

c) Within 10 years: A secure, and happy lifestyle. Well-adjusted children. Peace of mind

3: Name something you would like to help achieve for somebody else:

I’d like to be successful for my family. Mum, Dad, Two sisters and brother. They’ve helped me, relentlessly through some shitty times, I was a pain in the arse and they never left. I would like to show them that their blood, sweat and tears were really worth something.

4: Name one place you haven’t been, but you’d like to go:

Easy - New York. It’s the one place I’ve always dreamed of visiting, The thought of little ol’ me being in that city gives me butterflies in me belly.

5: Name one person you haven’t met, but would like to:

My literary agent. Just have to find them first!

6: Name three material things you would like:
a)... A bass guitar
b)... A pair of silver Jimmy Choos
c)... A writing room

3 comments:

PrincessPolly said...

I think sex DOES count as exercise - as long as you don't just lie there and let him do all the work! :)

Kali said...

Kirsty, if you do ever make it to New York City, I will be your personal tour guide for a day! Or two. You will love it :) BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kirsty Novelicious said...

I'll hold you to that Kali!:-)