Wednesday 16 April 2008

The World's Most Crappiest Blogger!

Hellooo,


I am appalled to say that I haven't blogged for almost a month (Eek!) - but I have an excuse! I've had a ton of Uni deadlines to meet, and as it's my final year I've had to wean myself away from the web so I could actually get something done!


So today I've decided to take a break and have a quick catch up good stuff that's happened...



  • I've been setting up a charity music gig and heard it advertised on the radio today - the radio!! Which means I'm a little bit famous by proxy.

  • Had my first book review published on Trashionista, which you can read here.

  • Won my first ever blog award given to me by the lovely Elle - Cheers!!

  • Have managed to write 10,000 + words of Uni work.

  • Won £160, but can't physically write how as it's tres embarrasing.

  • Wrote a 'Bucket List - without the whole dying bit' and am slowly putting it into practice.

  • It's me birthday tommorow so I'm prematurley putting it in the good section and hoping that it will be!

Will be back soon! x



1 comment:

P said...

a fairly impressive round up!! P x